How to Get Fingerprint Cards
Follow these instructions if you have a photo ID and are in Colorado.
Please Note: If you have any questions or need help navigating this process, call Colorado Fingerprinting at (720) 292-2722 Monday through Friday, 8:15 to 4:45, and ask to speak with Natalia.
1. In the window you see when you click the button above, click on "Create an Account."
2. If you prefer to proceed in Spanish, click "Spanish" in the upper right corner.
3a. Complete the "Personal Information" section for the person being fingerprinted.
3b. Complete the "Contact Information" section with your contact information.
3c. Create a username and password. You can use your email as your username.
3d. Click "Create Account & Proceed."
4. On the next screen, click "Get Started."
5a. On the next page, make sure "Colorado Fingerprinting Site" is selected, then enter a zip code and click "Search" to find a fingerprinting location.
NOTE: We have had success working with Colorado Fingerprinting on Kalamath St. in Denver. If you would like to use this location, enter the zip code 80223.
5b. Select your preferred location, then go back to the top and click "Next."
6. On the next screen, choose your appointment date and time, then scroll down and click "Next."
7. On the next screen, select "Fingerprint Card." If you need more than one card, use the up and down arrows next to the number of copies to select the correct number. Then click "Next."
8. On the next screen, confirm your information. If you want your fingerprint card sent directly to us, enter our information into the shipping address section. Then click "Next."
Address of Firm: c/o Access Immigration, PO Box 7413
Country: United States
Zip code: 80306
9. On the next screen, enter all the required the information, then click "Next."
10. On the next screen, review and confirm information. Then read the privacy information, check the box that you have read it and accept it, and click "Next."
11. Review the pop-up notice, then click "OK."